Select top-of-the-line P.O.S. equipment from the world's finest top-of-the-line P.O.S. manufacturers. Our refurbished equipment not only provides substantial savings over new, but it also looks so good and runs so well, that you may think it is brand new. In addition, it may be warranted by the OEM, by IWCR or both, and may be acceptable for continued OEM maintenance.
In order to bring used equipment up to "new" specifications, the IWCR Refurbishing Process moves through the following steps:
1) Total disassembly of the equipment
2) Rebuilding, the full or partial replacement of damaged elements with new OEM parts or equivalent
3) Refurbishing, including surface reconditioning and painting
4) Customer-ization: upgrading, converting, or specially refeaturing equipment to customer specifications
5) Stringent equipment inspections performed by the Quality Control Manager, and double-checked by the sales
representative assigned to that customer